New Construction in Rancho Mission Viejo just south of Ladera Ranch
Click the slide show below to see photos of some of the beautiful homes.
There are many projects underway in Orange County. Some in the beginning stages some in the latter stages. All the builders are offering great products and the information on the web is extremely vague and sometimes misleading. The main reason for this is that they want you to visit the properties. Buying new construction has a tremendous upside but, it requires patience and time to find your best fit solution.
My favorite project is Rancho Mission Viejo. A beautifully designed master planned community off Ortega Highway and Antonio Parkway just south of Ladera Ranch.
- 6 swimming pools
- Numerous neighborhoods built by 10 different companies
- Homes from the mid 300s to the upper 800s
- 2 bedroom condos to 5 bedroom 3000 sq ft homes
- Day spa
- A farm and an organic market
- Hiking trails
- 4 rec centers
- Fitness facilities with classes
- Tax rate 1.65%(You are paying for new infrastructure)
- HOAs $200-$245 varies by neighborhood
One question to ask yourself is do you need Realtor representation for purchasing a new home?
- Well in reality the end result is the same.
- There is really no negotiating purchase price on new homes.
- Also, there is no difference in incentives if you go directly to the builder or get referred by a Realtor.
- A great upside is that you get a second opinion on your loan options and purchase options from a professional who does not work for the builder
- I will also get you relevant information so you do not get misled
- I am willing to do exactly as I did in this post and visit the home site on your behalf take and send you pictures and gather all information of upcoming phases incentives and so forth
- Basically I can do all the leg work for you so that you can be best informed with no extra cost on your end. (the builder pays me and the price does not change and neither do the incentives!!!!)
I hope this quick guide gave some insights on new construction. If you feel I did not directly answer the question on whether or not to use a Realtor. My biased answer and I think the obvious one is “YES”. You will spend less time by using me. As always I am only a phone call or email away.