Open House 14- pm Saturday 3/8/2014 from 1-4pm
Step into the perfect Family home in the one of the best communities you will find in Orange County. This is a Plan B, Two Story home with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, and a 2 Car Garage. The kitchen features granite counter tops along with wood floors, and wood floors throughout the dining room. The living room has a full size, built in entertainment center, and cozy wood burning fireplace with pre-cast surrounds. The front porch is perfect for watching the kids play, and the Master Bedroom is roomy with a Walk in Closet, and a very spacious Bathroom with Dual Vanities and beautiful Tub and Separate Shower with Glass Door Shower Enclosures. Laundry is upstairs, and there is a generous linen storage ready for you to fill up. The home is Pre-wired for Cat 5 wiring in all bedrooms. The garage is fully dry-walled, and all the utilities are underground. Come see it today!
Open House Saturday and Sunday
10/9/13 and 10/10/13 from 1-4pm
Rancho Santa margarita Open House. Recently upgraded 2 bedroom 2 bath corner unit in the in the wonderful Belfora community of RSM. Great spacious floor plan with nearly 20k in upgrades including matching granite counters and travertine floors in the kitchen and baths. Plenty of light offered with its numerous windows or enjoy privacy with the California Shutters. Relax on the patio surrounded by trees with no other buildings in front or on the side of you. Well kept complex with recently painted exteriors. Monthly HOA dues includes Association pools, tennis courts, Basketball Courts, RSM lake, Beach Club, Club House, Man made beach, skate park, dog park, and more. The property is close to the RSM lake, shopping, schools, parks, hiking, parks & recreation. Centrally located to freeway & toll road.
How to Sell a House in Orange County
Selling a house is a complicated process, no matter how good the real estate market is. Whether you’re a first-time home seller or not, you’ll probably have a bunch of questions. Do I need a real estate agent? What’s “closing”? How much paperwork am I going to have to fill out? How can I get the best price for my house? How can I sell my house and buy a new one at the same time?
There are two main ways to sell your home — with an agent or without one. Before we discuss and weigh each option, let’s go over some general tips that all sellers should know.
Though the Internet has made it easier to sell your home without an agent, about 93 percent of home sales are still done with some type of real estate agent. An agent can work independently or for a company that acts as the broker. The broker signs the agreement with the seller. Top agents receive 100 percent of the commission and pay a fee to the broker while less experienced agents get 30 percent to 40 percent of the commission. The Orange County market has shown to be consistently one of the most competitive markets in the Nation with prices averaging in the top 1% of the United States. For this reason many Realtors have started to work as a team creating a business structure that brings unsurpassed value to the home owner and each team member.
There are many reasons why hiring an agent can be helpful:
- Education and experience – A good realtor understands the complex procedure and paperwork involved in selling a home.
- Saves time and energy – You won’t have to spend time scheduling and conducting tours of your home, which cut into your work and weekends.
- Gauging offers – An agent can help discern serious buyers from those who are simply looking
- The market – A good realtor knows the market and understands trends, which can help your bottom line. The Orange County market is experiencing low inventory levels and buyers are extremely motivated right now. A good Realtor will help you take advantage of this and utilize the current market to get you a price you probably did not think you could.
- Negotiation – An agent has the negotiating skills to help you get a good price.
- Professional contacts – Your agent’s contacts with other realtors and with contractors, inspectors, landscapers and the like can help you find a solution for any problem you may encounter.
- Sale price – A good realtor will get you top dollar and the end figure after the commission will more times than not exceed the figure that you could have gotten on your own. In some cases, buyers will offer less money to someone who’s not using an agent, believing the seller is trying to save money by not paying commission.
A key tool for real estate agents is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), a massive online database, which 900,000 agents subscribe to, that contains listings of 90 percent of properties for sale across the United States. Buyers can access the service for free at realtor.com however the information is not updated and can be inaccurate and misleading.
With all of the benefits that come with using an agent, there are some drawbacks.
- Most importantly, it’s very expensive. Commissions can run up to 6 percent of the house’s sale price, though many agents are willing to negotiate commission, especially in a good housing market
- Working with an agent also requires a certain degree of trust, a willingness to place your most valuable possession in a stranger’s
- That, along with letting go of any sentimental attachments you may have to your house, is part of a home sale
processSilverman, Jacob. “How Selling a House Works” 06 December 2006. HowStuffWorks.com. <http://home.howstuffworks.com/real-estate/house-selling.htm> 28 March 2013.
Located in South Orange County in the Saddleback Valley, Mission Viejo’s population just exceeds 100,000.
Named the safest city in the US in 2007 by Morgan Quitno Press, this mainly residential community features a large number of single family homes, a community college, a man-made recreational lake, regional hospital and a popular mall in addition to other shopping and entertainment areas.
As the first successful master planned community in the United States, Mission Viejo has proven to be a major success story.
City amenities include access to the Mission Viejo Lake, many parks and sports fields, community swimming pools and spas, access to miles of hiking and biking trails, golf, tennis and more!