Services to Sell your Orange County Home
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home. When it’s time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close. Oftentimes buyers don’t visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience – which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that’s sold fast.
2. Internet Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
5. The Closing – All the things mentioned would be pointless without the ability to smoothly handle a transaction. While your home may get an excepted offer there is still much work to be done. Our team takes pride in the ability to coordinate a smooth transaction. We handle all requests and contingencies with secure contracts to insure the buyer performs, and both sides receive what is expected.
Selling a home involves so many things and hiring the right person for the job can make all the difference. Find out what past clients say right here.